Model JJW2830WB. This is the worse appliance I ever purchased. It has failed 3 times in the 2 years I've owned it. First time resulting in a complete mother board replacement ($3,000.00 if not under warranty) two times for other pricey parts. Called Jenn-Air and emailed them and they did not care at all. I paid over 5,000.00 for this oven. DO NOT BUY from Jenn-Air ever (just read consumer reports, I wish I had). Just do a google search on their reviews. BBB gave them an F for customer satisfaction!!!

The technician just left my house again, now after 3 previous visits he tells me the oven is too large for him to pull out himself, so I have to be rescheduled another month before we can get support. Are you kidding me,, don’t you look at your ticket to see what you are repairing before being dispatched???This is ridiculous!! I will never buy Sears support or Jenn-Air again!!

Wish they had negative ratings here; Jenn-Air deserves less than an 1 star rating!!!

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #776765

After I replace the JENN AIR stove. I have to have technician came two times to fix same parts which is not under warranted after one year. I am so disappointed about the quality of JENN AIR product.

Call customer service and all they can say is sorry!

Will not use Jenn AIR in rest of my life!!

aquaticent

Bernarmn; if you haven't figured it out, Amber (and Ashley and Jordan) are in Whirlpool's social media department, posting to make it look like the company will address your issues. Your merely getting tossed off to "Customer Service" who will tell you your problems are "normal wear and tear", "Out of warranty", basically, tough luck.

I even wrote their CEO and got the "tough luck" response form an assistant. They simply do not care.

WP2008
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States #698413

Hi bernarmn. Please accept our sincerest apologies in regards to the concerns you are having with your oven.

We would be happy to further review this matter. If you would like, please email us your name, address and phone number at JennAir.Digital@JennAir.com.

Please include the model and serial number of the oven along with the name of the site you were contacted on, your user name and ticket number, 53644. Best regards, Amber