Jennair - Cooktop edge disentegrates and they say it is not their responsability!
I bought this cook top and the knobs crack and break.They can't help me.
The stove crumbles and they say it is an impact fracture and that is not covered but there was no impact. I am cleaning the stove and it crumbles! All they offer to do is schedule a repair person for 75$. I asked to talk to someone else.
They say there is no one else to talk to. You think they could at least look at the cook top? Check it out. Nope, just not our problem!
It was just like they said with the knobs. I have ordered knobs several times. Once I had a call with a nice customer service representative. I still had to pay for the knobs and shipping, but at least she was nice!
I will never buy from them again. It is not Jenn Air, they are owned by Whirlpool. They have the nerve to charge premium dollars for junk. That Whirlpool is full of ***!
Louis J Jenn the founder of Jenn Air is flipping in his grave.In a nut shell if you don't want to pay high prices for poor service and faulty cook top, don't buy Jenn Air!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jnn Air Cook Top Model Number Jec 8536Adb
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS - YOU won't believe me until you see it I just sold my house in Massachusetts and bought a town house in Charlotte, thinking..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."