Jennair - Cooktop edge disentegrates and they say it is not their responsability!

28 of 99 Jennair reviews

I bought this cook top and the knobs crack and break.They can't help me.

The stove crumbles and they say it is an impact fracture and that is not covered but there was no impact. I am cleaning the stove and it crumbles! All they offer to do is schedule a repair person for 75$. I asked to talk to someone else.

They say there is no one else to talk to. You think they could at least look at the cook top? Check it out. Nope, just not our problem!

It was just like they said with the knobs. I have ordered knobs several times. Once I had a call with a nice customer service representative. I still had to pay for the knobs and shipping, but at least she was nice!

I will never buy from them again. It is not Jenn Air, they are owned by Whirlpool. They have the nerve to charge premium dollars for junk. That Whirlpool is full of ***!

Louis J Jenn the founder of Jenn Air is flipping in his grave.In a nut shell if you don't want to pay high prices for poor service and faulty cook top, don't buy Jenn Air!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 99 Jennair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.