Jenn Aire trash compactor was lemon from day one.They should have replaced it, but instead tried a repair which worked for a few weeks and then the same problem.

Seemed like they just kept trying repairs until the one year warranty was up and then, Oh well!

They actually did pay for a part after the one year warranty but I had to pay the service call. That repair lasted about one month. I tried one more repair(that I had to totally pay for)and it quit again. I explained to them that it was always the same problem even from the first repair and felt like they should have replaced it.

They told me they would not do that, so I will never again buy JennAire and I have told everyone I know not to.I know I am only one person, but hopefully I can put a little dent in this giant corporation who has inferior products.

Review about: Jennair Repair.

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments

WP2008
Cosala, Sinaloa, Mexico #371772

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of JennAir.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your appliance.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via e-mail at JennAir.Digital@JennAir.com please include your full name, user name, physical address, along with the model and serial number of the appliance you are having concerns with.

Please also include what site we contacted you on for our records.Thanks