I purchased a jenn air oven about seven months ago & since then it has not worked well at all first of all it is the V2 double convection oven which is right at $5,000 i know its crazy but I purchased it.it has failed to work on several occasions one recently for my thanksgiving dinner the oven will say electical error unable to use at this time I AM SOOOO.....PISSED OFF I have contacted jenn air & it takes them every bit of 3 weeks for a repaiman can even come out.

but when they come they say they have never worked on one of these ovens before wow.... the first week i got it it gave the same code & i called & jenn air told me that since it was just being used it might need to have some adjustments from it sittin bull---- i asked for a new oven & was told they could not do that for me i had it only for a week & paid thousands of dollars for it ONLY TO BE TOLD NEVER COULD I GET A NEW ONE jenn air would pay for repairs only if found not to be damaged.

my plea to jenn air is YOU NEED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER JENN AIR PRODUCT EVER AGAIN THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THEY ONCE WERE TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY APPLIANCES STAY FAR AWAY FROM JENN AIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments

LesaMiller
Bloomington, Indiana, United States #603492

Jenn Air or Whirlpool, whichever hood they hide under, should never be trusted.The Jenn Air downdraft gas range is a perfect example of a defective product with defective designs.

I am so very sorry I bought this range and will never spend my money with them again.They just don't get it.

I had a Jenn aire cooktop, wall oven and hood fan.

They all broke down.

The well oven controls constantly display error messages. The hood fan controls no longer work and the cooktop just died.

I have since replaced them with far better appliances.

I don't even know why they are still in business.

A lot of the appliance strores refuse to sell Jenn aire products.

I don't blame them at all!