100% full Not resolved

Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized.The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to be replaced.

We tried it again and the same thing happened, 15 minutes into the short cycle. This happened the day before Thanksgiving, at of course a tremendous inconvenience. Jenn Air will cover the part but not the labor which they say will be $75-200.

Obviously there is an issue with this product as in over 30 years of cleaning ovens I have NEVER had this happen on any other unit.We are extremely dissatisfied with the product and with Jenn Air's refusal to take full responsibility for total repair and compensation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. arlynlawrence stated that there is a room for improvement of product quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jennair repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Jennair needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jennair repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jennair.

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments