100% full Not resolved

Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized.The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to be replaced.

Related: Jennair - New Range not working

We tried it again and the same thing happened, 15 minutes into the short cycle. This happened the day before Thanksgiving, at of course a tremendous inconvenience. Jenn Air will cover the part but not the labor which they say will be $75-200.

Obviously there is an issue with this product as in over 30 years of cleaning ovens I have NEVER had this happen on any other unit.We are extremely dissatisfied with the product and with Jenn Air's refusal to take full responsibility for total repair and compensation.

Review about: Jenn Air Wall Oven.

I didn't like: Product quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jennair Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed! Nuwave Oven "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more