Update added by user Jan 04, 2015
After stalking Jenn Air and numerous phone calls and emails they have paid my repair bill but would not replace the damaged grate from the defective part.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire.After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on the wrong side from the factory.
They sent 3 elements and all were made wrong, poorly packaged and came in bent. Changed the placement of the stunt and now it works fine. I had asked jenn air for a wiring diagram which they would not supply.
Just happened to have saved mine from when product was new or we may not have figured out what the problem was.Waiting to see if Jenn Air will stand behind this and pay for additional damage of small fire when burner would not shut off.I will add repair bill when I recieve it with details.
More Review Details
What I liked
- 1st guy in parts helpfull
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Want my grill replaced my repair bill paid and possible need new controls
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electric Cooktop
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I've been needing to get this off my chest for years. I remember the day I bought my paper towel holder/dispenser...what have you, at BED BATH AND BEYOND. It had..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."