Update added by user Jan 04, 2015
After stalking Jenn Air and numerous phone calls and emails they have paid my repair bill but would not replace the damaged grate from the defective part.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014
I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire.After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on the wrong side from the factory.
They sent 3 elements and all were made wrong, poorly packaged and came in bent. Changed the placement of the stunt and now it works fine. I had asked jenn air for a wiring diagram which they would not supply.
Just happened to have saved mine from when product was new or we may not have figured out what the problem was.Waiting to see if Jenn Air will stand behind this and pay for additional damage of small fire when burner would not shut off.I will add repair bill when I recieve it with details.
More Review Details
What I liked
- 1st guy in parts helpfull
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Want my grill replaced my repair bill paid and possible need new controls
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electric Cooktop
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement..."
- "I was super excited when I found this website. I order several pieces and upon arrival was severely disappointed. All three pairs of pants were defective, the construction quality is..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."