Aurora, Colorado

I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type.I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked.

The crack was not due to any thing dropping on it or misuse. The company would not replace it and it was installed properly. It simply cracked while being used to cook dinner. The company siad it was not a thermal break, but some other issue; but it was still thier poor quality.

Do not buy Jenn-air products. They are overpriced and the quality is poor.

Worse that that- the company does not stand behind their products and it will not stand up to simply home usuage.The model number is JEC8430ADF

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments

mike paulison

Wow!I was so pissed off even my typing was bad.

I was contacted by the company about an extended warranty, but I shared my story and they said they could not extend a warranty.I guess I should have lied, but I have more integrity than this company.

Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE's guaranteed plastic control knobs (guaranteed to break) Ge Appliances "...three weeks after my initial complaint, I was contacted by a GE/Mabe customer service manager (Diane Davis) who was very good about reading from her script..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more