I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type.I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked.
The crack was not due to any thing dropping on it or misuse. The company would not replace it and it was installed properly. It simply cracked while being used to cook dinner. The company siad it was not a thermal break, but some other issue; but it was still thier poor quality.
Do not buy Jenn-air products. They are overpriced and the quality is poor.
Worse that that- the company does not stand behind their products and it will not stand up to simply home usuage.The model number is JEC8430ADF
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stove Top Model Jec8430Adf
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought this cook top and the knobs crack and break. They can't help me. The stove crumbles and they say it is an impact fracture and that is not..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "You have scamed me. I wanted to return this item. Due to your web site it would not let me send the info you needed. I want my refund...."