Aurora, Colorado

I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type.I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked.

The crack was not due to any thing dropping on it or misuse. The company would not replace it and it was installed properly. It simply cracked while being used to cook dinner. The company siad it was not a thermal break, but some other issue; but it was still thier poor quality.

Do not buy Jenn-air products. They are overpriced and the quality is poor.

Worse that that- the company does not stand behind their products and it will not stand up to simply home usuage.The model number is JEC8430ADF

Review about: Stove Top Model Jec8430Adf.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments

mike paulison

Wow!I was so pissed off even my typing was bad.

I was contacted by the company about an extended warranty, but I shared my story and they said they could not extend a warranty.I guess I should have lied, but I have more integrity than this company.

Returns, attitude, Whole Latte Love, no love here,,,, Whole Latte Love "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Your Domes are doomed! Nuwave Oven "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..." Read more Jennair - New element caused malfunction in cooktop grill Jennair "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more