I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type.I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked.
The crack was not due to any thing dropping on it or misuse. The company would not replace it and it was installed properly. It simply cracked while being used to cook dinner. The company siad it was not a thermal break, but some other issue; but it was still thier poor quality.
Do not buy Jenn-air products. They are overpriced and the quality is poor.
Worse that that- the company does not stand behind their products and it will not stand up to simply home usuage.The model number is JEC8430ADF
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Stove Top Model Jec8430Adf
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."
- "I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store. I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere. I didnt keep the can..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."