Eliot, Maine

Have had a Jenn-Air range and had to have it serviced 5 time since we have owned it 6yrs old.3 main boards and 2 touch pads..We payed for all the service calls out of pocket..Now that warranty is out guess what same thing touch pad and main board..Don't bother with customer service because it is a waste of your time..Whirlpool will not settle with anyone.All they will do is try to sell you a new one!Its a customer service call not a sales call.

Why would I buy another headache..Don't but anything from whirlpool you'll be sorry!

Had an Experience with Jennair?

Comments

Don L

To Kyle, The only thing you can do for me is pay back for the service calls..4@ 125-150.00 each and we will call it even ..Will not fix range just to go through again..Post on FB page

Main control boards keep burning out ...Touch-pads same thing..Jenn-Air response was a sales call to sell me a new range..700.00-800.00 to repair..Will buy a new range .Put the money towards that instead .Not Jenn-Air or Whirlpool..Too bad what happened to the quality of Jenn-Air..Gone with the wind..

WP2008

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Jenn-Air.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Jenn-Air appliances.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Jenn-Air) or Twitter (JennAirUSA).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.